Leaderboard
728x15

Family Photo - Hanworth 1960 - I'm The Good-Looking One

Large Rectangle

A few nice family photo images I found:


Family Photo - Hanworth 1960 - I'm The Good-Looking One
family photo
Image by gareth1953 Got My Bus Pass Now
Glyn in his Cubs uniform and me playing soldiers posing in the back garden of the house in which I was born. My Mum knitted the 'tank top' or 'sleeveless pullover' as she called them. I finally stopped wearing them some time around my 35th birthday. i.e. shortly after we moved into to a house with fully-functioning central heating.
I never did join the 'Cubs', I don't know why. I would have been about 7 at the time and was a very serious young man, sadly, I still am.


parents, brother, and myself in 1982 - glendale, arizona
family photo
Image by deflam
Everyone's together because we're about to attend my 8th grade graduation ceremony, which I don't remember anything about. I was 13 years old and this might be the last time in my life I wore a tie.

Banner