Leaderboard
728x15

colours - Take 2

Large Rectangle

A few nice change background image images I found:


colours - Take 2
change background image
Image by afroboof
Second version of this image
www.flickr.com/photos/afroboof/5477674718/

Added more texture to the background image in GIMP and gave it more space around the edges to let it breathe. The small polaroid-like images I churned through Poladroid www.poladroid.net

Not quite happy yet, especially since the polaroids still look too neat. But I couldn't find the motivation to have a go at each one of the 14 with more layers and textures.

What do you think of these two versions and the changes made?

Credit to
www.flickr.com/photos/moosebite/3431347101
for setting a bit of a gold standard!


Felicity The Cat in a Kaleidoscope
change background image
Image by ♥ Crystal Writer ♥
This one was a just for fun twist of my sister's cat picture where I focused on the eye and nose instead of the frame. Since the kitty is black, and the background of the picture is a gray screen with a brick wall behind it, I went ahead and changed the picture to gray scale for better shadows. It looks pretty neat in the 1680 x 1050 original.

Banner