Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Picture Collage images

Large Rectangle

Check out these picture collage images:


Dance Collage
picture collage
Image by Dance Party Duo
These pictures were too funny to not put up on flickr only once. So...I made this collage.


Bandit Memorial Collage
picture collage
Image by JulieFaith
I received an email the other day telling me that Bandit had left a unique Memorial piece in Laguna Beach. Not a wheatpaste exactly, more of an installation. It is a graceful and heartfelt tribute to Max Caputo, a 17 year old resident of Laguna Beach, who was killed in a hit-and-run accident exactly 5 years to the date these pictures were shot. They never found the driver.

As I was standing there, I noticed a dark-haired woman a ways up the street. She was shooting pictures of me shooting pictures of Bandit's memorial to Max. Eventually she approached me, introduced herself as Marilyn and asked me why I was there and how I knew Max.

"I didn't know him," I replied, "But there is a reason I was sent here to photograph this work."

As our conversation progressed she told me she did not know Max either but that on the night he died, and ever since, Max's friends have maintained this memorial site. They have brought flowers, skim boards, boogie boards, decorations on the holidays and celebrated his birthday and the anniversary of his death. Marilyn went on to tell me she had a photo essay of the site published in the OC Register.

She began to tell me the story of her connection to Max saying, "I never actually knew him but..."

And then her bus arrived.

As she ran to catch it she called back, "Don't worry, I'll find you and tell you the rest of the story! I want to see your pictures!"

Here I am, Marilyn. Here are the pictures. Tag, you're it.

3 little birdz: Bandit's memorial For Max Caputo

Banner