Leaderboard
728x15

miniature daisies - desktop background wallpaper

Large Rectangle

A few nice image download images I found:


miniature daisies - desktop background wallpaper
image download
Image by (matt)
i really like the perspective and depth of field in this shot.

hope you enjoy this series of desktop background wallpapers.

these images are created for a 1.6:1 aspect ratio. the image resolution is 2560x1600, use a setting such as center or fit if you are using a different resolution.

this series is comprised of images i like and personally use as my desktop background. if there are other images in my stream you'd like to see as backgrounds send me a note.


Gerber Daisy On White With Scattered Plucked Petals
image download
Image by © 2006-2013 Pink Sherbet Photography
free for use

My photos that have a creative commons license and are free for everyone to download, edit, alter and use as long as you give me, "D Sharon Pruitt" credit as the original owner of the photo. Have fun and enjoy!

Banner