Leaderboard
728x15

The blue reflection

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo effects images:


The blue reflection
photo effects
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
______________________________________________________________

For more info on this and other my photos, and my HDR tutorial, please visit my daily photo blog at blog.hdrshooter.net
______________________________________________________________

Daily photo blog - My portfolio - My HDR tutorial - My Twitter - My facebook page



Passage
photo effects
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
Always when I see arches, I center my photos. I really like the symmetry in such shots :) Another thing what I did here is double tonemapping. It brought out really a lot of detail in the walls. I took this photo last week, while taking a little photo walk in Bratislava Old town.

HDR from three shots, taken with Canon 450D with Sigma 10-20mm lens, from a tripod.

My portfolio - Daily photo blog - My Twitter - My facebook page - Google+

Banner