Leaderboard
728x15

Beautiful Gifts for a Beautiful Woman

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo gift images:


Beautiful Gifts for a Beautiful Woman
photo gift
Image by jasohill
After three years, my wife is leaving her job teaching English to kids. She loved it very much but felt it was time to move on. Her kids and their family loved her as well. They gave her a truck load of flowers and gifts. She wanted me to take a photo of her with these presents so she would always remember them. She is a patient and excellent teacher. I love her very much.



DSC_0003
photo gift
Image by scottfeldstein
I had been gone from my apartment for 48 hours. Twenty minutes after I returned, one of my upstairs neighbor knocked. She gave me this plate of what she called "Turkish food." I think the little ones are baklava. I think she and her family (occupying the two apartments upstairs) are Iranian. Gorgeous people, and always with the food! :)

Banner